Saturday, September 15, 2007

Not Breaking the Chain...

At www.game-mistress.com (a nice blog site run by a dear friend of mine), there's a post about the Seinfeldian chain. That's a concept by which a person wanting to improve a given skill makes sure to do a little bit regarding that given ability each day.

Every day, without fail. A chain, if you will.

Well, so far since coming here to the maple-filled land of Canada, I've been establishing a new chain of posts here in my story blogs. Every day, without fail.

I gotta say this; I don't find Seinfeld all that funny as a comedian. However, I am willing to admit his idea has a lot of merit. The Seinfeldian Chain is working for me. I find myself looking forward to the writing. It's not a chore; it's a little gift during my day.

So thank you, Game Mistress, and thank you Mr. Sorta-Funny Jewish Man. :)

No comments: